|Release date||13 June 2018|
|Previous version||Tslat 1.1.1|
|Next version||Tslat 1.1.3|
Tslat 1.1.2 is a bugfix update released on 13 June 2018.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Added sound effect to linger projectile attacks.
- Added a whole bunch of stuff to the ore dictionary for compatibility with vanilla and other mods.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Fixed gaining no xp when tossing out heartstones.
- Fixed barathos realmstones requiring l'borean realmstones to activate the portal.
- Fixed gem bag not giving shyrelands gems.
- Moved shyrestone ingot and shyregem ingot to the right creative tab.
- Fixed spaceking armor summoning minions after death, potentially reviving the user.
- Fixed typo in supremacy sword name.
- Fixed incorrectly removed description on moon maker.
- Fixed incorrectly removed description on mark maker.
- Fixed random crashes with knight's armor and certain damage types.
- Allowed discharge sniper to get a bonus from sharpshot armor.
- Fixed rosidons putting you on the roof of the nether.
- Fixed rosidons putting you on the roof of the deeplands.
- Fixed boom-boom causing server crashes.
- Fixed format error on vulcanism armor.
- Fixed missing damage value on soul drainer.
- Fixed typo in description of reef staff.
- Fixed incorrect speed value on soul drainer.
- Fixed typo in frosticator name.
- Reduced rate of orbling spawn from spaceking armor.
- Fixed bubble berries giving more breath than max.
- Fixed predator's lightning bolts being invisible.
- Fixed incorrect description of sky staff.
- Removed duplicate recipe for crystallanium.
- Extended blindness duration for sea spider and night reaper.
- Fixed duplication glitch with rune pouches.
- Fixed mecha staff not playing nice with grave mods and certain death-related actions.
- Fixed several items working on players (wizard staff, soul spark, etc).
- Fixed butchery armor not playing nice with grave mods and certain death-related actions.
- Fixed primordial staff armor not playing nice with grave mods and certain death-related actions.
- Fixed haunted greatblade armor not playing nice with grave mods and certain death-related actions.
- Fixed soulstone pickaxe not taking correct damage.
- Fixed typo in cryston staff.
- Fixed striker staff crashing in multiplayer.
- Fixed phantom staff crashing in multiplayer.
Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Fixed missing name for mechbot altar
- Fixed missing texture for mechbot altar
- Fixed different sides not rendering across various portal blocks
- Fixed exoid table being mineable
- Fixed hydro table being mineable
- Fixed missing name for orange pedals
- Fixed tyrosaur altar being breakable
- Fixed mechbot altar being breakable
- Fixed baroness altar being breakable
- Fixed missing message from gold collection block
- Fixed goldus spawners not working
- Fixed craexxeus and xxeus statues not playing sound on right click
- Fixed a bunch of incorrect materials on blocks
- Fixed being able to duplicate mystic ferns
- Allowed crystallanium to work with beacons
- Allowed emberium to work with beacons
- Allowed shadonantium to work with beacons
- Allowed skeletanium to work with beacons
Entities[edit | edit source]
- Added shyrelands realmstone to realm shifter trades.
- Further increased all realm shifter trade values
- Fixed missing name on corallus shot
- Fixed corrupted traveller not having its identifier in its chat messages
- Increased hitbox of distorter to correct size
- Fixed eeo spawning ridiculous amounts of mobs from certain small damage effects
- Fixed missing name on stimulo
- Fixed missing name on stimulosus
- Fixed missing name on arcworm
- Fixed missing name on soulvyre
- Fixed missing name on mechbot
- Added some missing magic repair dust trades to gardencian lotto man
- Fixed mirage teleporting to fixed coordinates when not in immortallis
- Fixed flash teleporting to fixed coordinates when not in immortallis
- Flash will no longer drop immortallis progression coins or tokens if killed outside of immortallis
- Hopefully stopped a bunch of flying mobs from attacking players while dying
- Fixed amphibytes potentially spawning corallus in immortallis or ancient cavern
- Allowed shyre troll to turn its head
- Fixed rune templars despawning in peaceful
- Fixed nipper spawning inside blocks and suffocating
- Fixed opteryx taking fall damage when jumping
- Corrected the drops from automatons
- Fixed goblin head missing parts when it turns
- Fixed ghostly goblin head missing parts when it turns
- Fixed missing death sound for cyclops
- Fixed missing death sound for chargers
- Fixed sphinx ears getting lost when it turns its head
- Fixed explodot exploding without seeing the player
- Fixed alarmo exploding without seeing the player
- Fixed grunt teleporting to players it can't see
- Fixed skolle teleporting to players it can't see
- Fixed incorrect death sound for Urka
- Fixed missing death sound for ursas
- Fixed incorrect death sound for cyclops variants
- Fixed incorrect description for construct
- Fixed creeperlock teleporting to players it can't see
- Fixed ents not knocking the player into the air
- Fixed tyrosaur stomp affecting creative players
- Fixed lightning turning traders into witches
- Reduced bobo hitbox to correct size
- Reduced chocko hitbox to correct size
- Reduced koko hitbox to correct size
- Reduced kranky hitbox to correct size
- Reduced snappy hitbox to correct size
- Reduced stitches hitbox to correct size
- Reduced tipsy hitbox to correct size
- Reduced bouncer hitbox to correct size
- Increased paladin hitbox to correct size
- Increased airhead hitbox to correct size
- Actually fixed incorrect clown death sound (for real this time)
- Fixed missing lightwalker name
- Fixed incorrect lightwalker death sound
- Reduced spearmint slug hitbox to correct size
- Fixed soulvyre not playing nice with grave mods and certain after-death stuff
- Widened devourer's hitbox slightly
Misc[edit | edit source]
- Fixed zargonite armor damaging hunter mobs above the player's level
- Fixed runes replacing arrows in jungle temple dispensers
- Fixed innervation working on starvation damage
- Fixed mechbot structure not spawning
- Fixed not being able to apply aoa enchants by command
- Fixed a ghost innervation enchant remaining on items after dying
- Fixed some silvro trees generating on grass
- Fixed incorrect double log being dropped from logging (also did my best to make it work with other mod logs)
- Maybe fixed candyland sticky message sending to multiple players at once (painful to test)
- Fixed a missing block in blue mushrooms in mysterium
- Fixed greckon & runandor portals putting you in midair
- Fixed a bunch of incorrect sounds that were all the same
- Fixed precasian ore blocks not generating in new biomes
- Increased blast resistance of all worldgen blocks
- Reduced amount of floating aqua mushrooms in gardencia
- Fixed incorrect name in gui for portal ghost
- Stopped candyland sticky water affecting creative players
- Re-added update checking
- Fixed the login notice not giving the correct key name to close
- Portals will now fail if you remove any of the carved runic blocks from the frame
- Hopefully fixed intervention not playing nice with gravestone mods
References[edit | edit source]