Tslat 1.0.1 was an update released to fix bugs not fixed in Tslat 1.0.0.
- Added crafting recipe for gold creep statue
- Added some additional checks to fade to reduce infini-spawning
- You can now silk touch glass and crystal blocks
- Volume of level up gets quieter the higher your level, except for 100
- Removed intended recoil effect from moonlight staff
- Fixed ascension shrine volume being excessive
- Fixed soul banner 2 textures being missing
- Fixed typo in moonlight staff - "Imparing"
- Fixed some guns not shooting through non-solid blocks
- Fixed happy haunter damaging creative mode players
- Fixed Mecha Staff damaging creative mode players
- Fixed scythes consuming energy in creative mode
- Fixed haunted bow damaging creative mode players
- Fixed clownimator not having a scope
- Fixed hive cracker not having a scope
- Fixed wizard staff working on bosses and their holders
- Fixed moonlight staff projectile spawning under the player
- Fixed moonlight staff harming the caster
- Fixed moonlight staff not having a slowing effect
- Fixed gravity blaster consuming energy for creative players
- Fixed crashes when shooting some guns
- Fixed zargonite armor dealing far too much damage
- Fixed some enchantments not working on the mk-fung
- Fixed miscalculation on archmage, will consume correct amount of runes now
- Fixed some energy weapons having attack modifiers
- Fixed daybreaker bow allowing duplication of arrows
- Fixed nightmare bow allowing duplication of arrows
- Fixed candy blade bypassing armor in recoil
- Fixed Dicer slowing players in creative mode
- Fixed Explodot blowing up on creative players
- Fixed expedition only giving xp for sprint jumping
- Reduced expedition xp rate to compensate for massively increased xp earning potential
- Fixed player skills sometimes starting up as 0 - will keep a closer eye on this one
- Fixed typo "Intervnetion" in config.
- Fixed typo "Calefaction" in config.
- Fixed sound volume of foraging and logging drops being excessive.
- Fixed lightning bolts created by the mod being invisible.