Advent of Ascension Wiki

Take the poll asking your favorite/least favorite dimensions, and about the fate of Celeve/Creeponia, here.

READ MORE

Advent of Ascension Wiki
Advertisement
Runic Greatblade
Runic Greatblade.png
Statistics
Type Greatblade
Damage 25.5  (♥×12.75)
Attack speed 0.76
Durability 1800
Tooltip Deals a significant portion of its damage as magic damage
Rarity color Common
Stackable No
Version added 1.1
ID aoa3:runic_greatblade

The Runic Greatblade is a Tier 3 greatblade obtained by crafting.

Information[]

Out of the damage Runic Greatblade deals, 85% of that damage is considered magic damage, while the other 15% is considered melee damage.

Repair[]

See Repairing

Enchanting[]

See Greatblades#Enchanting

Obtaining[]

Crafting[]

Item Ingredients Recipe
Runic Greatblade 4 Runic Energy +
2 Iron Ingots +
2 Elecanium Ingots +
1 Limonite Rod
BlankCraftingGrid.png
Runic Energy
Iron Ingot
Runic Energy
Runic Energy
Iron Ingot
Runic Energy
Elecanium Ingot
Limonite Rod
Elecanium Ingot
Runic Greatblade


Advertisement