Advent of Ascension Wiki

This wiki is maintained for the current latest version of AoA. If you are playing on an older version of the mod, you may find some of the information for your version missing or incorrect. Use the page history feature to view older versions of pages instead.

Other questions may be answered on this page

READ MORE

Advent of Ascension Wiki
Advertisement
Reef Staff
Reef Staff
Statistics
Durability 1230
Ammunition 2 Energy Runes
1 Water Runes
Fire rate 0.83/sec
Fire type Fully-Automatic
Tooltip Launches the holder through water
Grows a cluster of sea life around the user
Rarity color Common
Stackable No
Version added 1.1
ID aoa3:reef_staff

The Reef Staff is a Tier 3 staff dropped by Corallus.

Information[ | ]

When used, the player is launched in the direction they're facing- as long as they're in contact with any Water or Candied Water. Reef Staff will not work if the player isn't in contact with any Water or Candied Water.

Reef Staff additionally has the ability to grow underwater plants, mainly in the form of growing already existing plants or creating new ones. When used, Reef Staff will check for blocks all around the player in approximately a 4.5-block radius 50 times. Each of these 50 checks is a new location. Each check first look for Coral blocks that can be rehydrated and rehydrates them. If there's no coral, it then looks for any growable Seagrass and Kelp and tries to grow them.

If neither condition is met, Reef Staff looks for blocks that it can spawn Coral, Sea Pickles, or anything under the minecraft:underwater_bonemeals tag on and tries to spawn them. Sea Pickles have a 10% chance to be spawned, while everything else has a 90% chance to spawn.

Repair[ | ]

See Repairing

Enchanting[ | ]

See Staves#Enchanting

Obtaining[ | ]

Mob Drops[ | ]

Reef Staff can be obtained as a drop from the following mobs:


Advertisement