|ID||See #Data values|
Glowshrooms are a glowing foliage block from Mysterium.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Glowshrooms can be mined up with the player's hand. All colors of glowshroom drop themselves when mined.
The glowshrooms in Nowhere cannot be mined up by any means due to the blocks being unbreakable in the dimension.
Natural generation[edit | edit source]
All colors of glowshrooms generate naturally underground in Mysterium, on the surface of the caves. Glowshrooms can also appear in certain structures, specifically:
- Gorb villages - all colors of glowshrooms generate in gorb villages.
- All colors can be found generating along the paths of the village.
- Blue glowshrooms can be found in all buildings, sometimes planted on the ground, and sometimes in a flower pot.
- Green glowshrooms only appear in a flower pot in the gorb engineer's house.
- Orange glowshrooms only appear in a single house (
- Purple glowshrooms only appear in the houses with gorb citizens, excluding the library.
- Yellow glowshrooms only appear in the houses with gorb citizens, sometimes in a flower pot.
- Nowhere - the green and purple glowshrooms also generate in Nowhere, behind the portal out of the dimension.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Glowshrooms emit a light level of 4 when placed into the world.
Glowshrooms can be put into a flower pot.
Data values[edit | edit source]