Advent of Ascension Wiki

The wiki asks that you give your feedback about the wiki and the mod in this quick poll.

READ MORE

Advent of Ascension Wiki
Advertisement
Advent of Ascension Wiki
Energy Cannon
Energy Cannon.png
Statistics
Type Cannon
Damage 18.5  (♥×9.25)
Unholster time 1.64s
Durability 610
Ammunition Cannonball.png Cannonball
Fire rate 0.8/sec
Tooltip Converts a portion of the damage to magic damage
Deals more damage to armoured enemies
Rarity color Common
Renewable Yes
Stackable No
Version added 1.1
ID aoa3:energy_cannon

The Energy Cannon is a Tier 3 cannon obtained by infusing.

Information[]

Out of the damage Energy Cannon deals, 75% of that damage is considered bullet damage, while the other 25% is considered magic damage.

Statistics[]

The Energy Cannon takes 1.64 seconds to fully 'unholster', the player must wait for the 'unholster time' to finish before being able to fire the cannon.

When used, it can fire at a rate of 0.8 shots per second, giving it an effective 14.8 (♥×7.4) DPS. Energy Cannon's projectiles will also deal increased damage depending on the target's armor value.

Repair[]

See Repairing

Enchanting[]

See Cannons#Enchanting

Obtaining[]

Infusion[]

Item Ingredients Recipe
Energy Cannon 2 Runic Energy +
2 Elecanium Ingots +
1 Power Core +
1 Cannon Frame
BlankInfusionGrid.png
Runic Energy
Runic Energy
Elecanium Ingot
Elecanium Ingot
Power Core
Energy Cannon
Cannon Frame
This recipe is shapeless; the ingredients may be placed in any arrangement in the crafting grid.

Usage[]

Divine Station[]

Energy Cannon can be upgraded into Moon Cannon with a Lunar Upgrade Kit at a Divine Station. Moon Cannon deals 2.5 (♥×1.25) more damage.

Block Ingredients Item
Divine Station.png Divine Station Energy Cannon.png Energy Cannon + Lunar Upgrade Kit.png Lunar Upgrade Kit Moon Cannon.png Moon Cannon


Advertisement