|Release date||24 December 2018|
|Previous version||AoA3-Snapshot 8|
|Next version||AoA3-Snapshot 10|
- 1 Additions
- 2 Changes
- 3 Fixes
- 4 References
- Added the ability to train the following skills:
- Added tribute.
- Added grey, gold, and ornate statues for Hydrolisk.
- Added spawn eggs for all pixons and slab minions.
- The following have been added to 1.12.2:
- New command:
- Used to spawn in structures from the mod.
/aoastructure listcan be used to generate a list of structure names in the chat.
/aoastructure <Structure> x y zto spawn in a structure.
- <Structure> is the name of the structure.
- x,y,z, are the coordinates of the structure.
- Coordinates must be actual coordinates, ~ does not work.
/aoastructure <Structure> herespawns in a structure at the current location of the player.
- Added in a majority of the recipes as of Tslat 1.1.3.
- Night time text now displays.
Changes to foraging:
- Iron ingots are now obtainable from level 35 foraging.
- Getting an Iromine Realmstone is now weighted less than the other items.
- Diamonds now require level 65 foraging instead of level 35 foraging.
- The items that differed depending on the stone mined at level 65 foraging are not present.
Fish normally obtained from a Fish Case are now obtainable through fishing. Xp for hauling is now obtained by fishing instead of from opening crates. Catching the fish, as well as, the fishing boxes, now requires a certain level of hauling.
|Item||Level requirement||Xp given||Weight|
Changes to harvesting stones from pixons:
- The process has been made smoother (i.e. pixons are almost instantly harvested when right clicked).
- Players in Creative mode can now harvest any pixon regardless of level.
- Tribute from the overworld now saves when changing dimension and when saving + quitting the game.
- Dimension buffs received from entering the dimension no longer happen.
- All dimensions that had floating/cutoff trees no longer have the floating/cutoff trees, for the most part.
- Lands of Runandor
- No longer generates foliage. This is unintentional.
- Now generates more trees.
- Now generates larger more connected caves.
- Ores and creep crystals now generate in the dimension.
- Now generates less giant flowers.
- Now generates with more plants.
- Now functions in 1.12.2 as of this snapshot.
- No portal text displays as of this snapshot.
- Once a portal is lit, can not be changed with another realmstone unless the original portal is broken. This is a confirmed bug.
- Added functionality for the following utility blocks:
- Runic Block
- Haunting Table
- Lunar Enrichment Table
- Strange Block
- Ancient Altar
- Mending Table
- Deep Case
- Now drops its loot when broken.
- However, also drops itself as of this snapshot.
- Declogging Table
- Consumes waterlogged weapons when interacted with, but as of this snapshot does not produce a fixed version of said weapon.
- Recreation Station
- Now displays the following message when interacted with: Roses are red, violets are blue, I know you tried, but no Labricon for you.
- Rune Shrine (block)
- Attempting to train runation without any rune posts will display the following message: A rune won't form without rune posts nearby, but you learn a little from the conversion of energy.
- The player will get two runation xp but no runes.
- Wind runes require wind rune posts.
- Has a new recipe:
- Rune Randomizer
- Once the player reaches level 20 runation, can be used.
- Grants five runation xp upon use.
- Charged runes also work with it.
- Carved Rune of Power
- Has a new recipe:
- Id changes
|Block||Old ID||New ID|
|Aqua Life Lamp||
|Black Life Lamp||
|Brown Life Lamp||
|Cyan Life Lamp||
|Blue Life Lamp||
|Green Life Lamp||
|Dark Grey Life Lamp||
|Red Life Lamp||
|Gold King Bam Bam Bam Statue||
|Grey Life Lamp||
|King Bam Bam Bam Statue||
|Lime Life Lamp||
|Magenta Life Lamp||
|Orange Life Lamp||
|Pink Life Lamp||
|Purple Life Lamp||
|White Life Lamp||
|Yellow Life Lamp||
- Minion Slabs
- Failure message now only displays in survival mode.
- Failure message is broken.
- Minions can be spawned in creative regardless of level.
- All totem items can be used to spawn in their respective lottery idols as of this snapshot.
- Haven Shrooms
- Renamed back to Mystic Shrooms.
- Crystal Box
- The chance to get a specific skill crystal from the crystal box is now weighted - no longer is 25% per crystal.
- Current % chances are as follows:
- Small skill crystal: ~67.5%
- Medium skill crystal: ~22.5%
- Large skill crystal: ~7.5%
- Giant skill crystal: ~2.5%
- Current % chances are as follows:
- Extraction tools
- All extraction tools have their level requirements again.
|Candlefire Sword||Effect changed from triple damage to doing 15 (×7.5) damage to flaming enemies.|
- Artistry armors
- All artistry armors have their level requirements again.
- Holding a piece of artistry armor in the player's hand will cause it to drop to the ground/move to another inventory space, just like with the extraction tools.
- Lotto Idols
- The idols spawned in by the lottery totems are now merged into a single id.
- An idol that drops nothing as its grand prize can be spawned with /summon aoa3:lotto_idol.
- Pixons will run away from the player for a few seconds after being harvested with a Stone Bowl.
- Pixons colors are slightly brighter than before.
- Slab minions
The following slab minions have the listed changes:
|Ender Carrier||No longer attacks mobs.|
|Gnawer||Can now be fed any fish added by the mod. |
Heals health to the player based on the health normally given by the fish fed to it. For example, feeding a gnawer a rainbowfish will restore 10 (×5) health to the player. Feeding a gnawer vanilla raw fish or raw salmon restores 2 (×1) health, clownfish or pufferfish restores 1 (×0.5) health, and cooked fish or cooked salmon restores 6 (×3) health.
Feeding a fish to a gnawer will damage it the same amount as the ammount of health healed to the player.
|Goofer||Damage changed from 30 (×15) to 10 (×5).|
|Healing Golem||No longer attacks mobs.|
The following items have received new textures:
- Vein Leaves
- Coral Stone
- Voliant Heart
- All Small Petals
- Footbone Fragment
- Haunted Idol
- Heavy Boulder
- Nethengic Callstone
- Primordial Skull
- Magic Mending Compound
- Jungle Thorns
- Metal Slug
- Troll Idol
- Skullo Blaster
- Discharge Rifle
- Discharge Sniper
- Apoco Rifle
- Squad Gun
- Spine Gun
- Fixed Goofy tools sometimes not working as intended. (issue 147)
- Fixed an Abyss portal generating instead of a Runandor portal when traveling to Runandor. (issue 149)
- Fixed Creeponia ores not generating underground. (issue 156)
- Fixed spawning in the portal frame and in the ground below the portal. (issue 167)
- Fixed event sounds not playing when an event occurs or it becomes nighttime.
- Fixed Illusion Trees spawning in Runandor.
- Fixed Greckon and Runandor portal being sideways in Mysterium.
- Fixed Tyrosaur Statue sound not playing.
- Fixed Emberstone Ore not generating.
- Fixed Shyre Clouds generating in Craexxeus Tower.
- Fixed Pink Coral and Guardian Altar's names being broken.
- Fixed Craexxeus and Xxeus statue arms not being connected.
- Fixed a typo with L'Boreal Portal being called 'Boreal Portal'.
- Fixed Greatblades, Mauls, and Scythes not damaging the Ender Dragon or Player.