|Download||Alpha: Download Alpha|
An alpha for 3.6 was released on 30 October 2021. The download for the alpha can be found in the infobox on the right.
- 1 Additions
- 2 Changes
- 2.1 Skills
- 2.2 Resources
- 2.3 Dimensions
- 2.4 Blocks
- 2.5 Items
- 2.6 Entities
- 2.7 Enchantments
- 2.8 Structures
- 2.9 Advancements
- 2.10 Commands
- 2.11 Configuration
- 2.12 GUI
- 2.13 Other
- 3 Fixes
- 4 References
- All skills now have a "Cycle" property.
- Once the player gets level 100 in a skill, the player can "cycle" it.
- Once a skill is cycled, it will reset to level 1, with 0 xp.
- Every time a skill is cycled, the amount of xp one obtains while leveling up increases.
- All skills can be cycled a maximum of 10 times.
- The following new skills have been added:
- Cycling Master
- The Cycle Begins
- Added a Leaderboards tab.
- Added a Lore tab.
Third-Party Mod Integration
- Added Patchouli intergration.
- Skills can now be edited with a datapack.
- Skill requirements of items is now editable via datapacks.
- Can now support many skill requirements on the same item.
- As the player gains xp in a skill, the outer ring of the skill icon that pops up whenever the player gains xp will slowly start to filling up with a blue color.
- The circle will become practically filled once the player has enough xp to reach the next level, after which the ring resets to being completely empty.
The following skills have been removed:
- Datapacks can now edit resources.
The following resources have been removed:
|Nowhere||Going into the void in survival mode will now transport the player to the hub room.|
Elytra and teleporting no longer works inside Nowhere.
|Rune Post (all)||Are now in the AoA Functional Blocks creative tab.|
Can now be right-clicked with Unpowered Runes or Charged Runes to create their respective runes.
The following blocks have been removed:
|Blank Realmstone||The realmstone task for Vox Ponds now says "Creeponian trader" instead of simply "trader".|
|Call Of The Drake||Renamed to Call of the Drake.|
|Candied Water Bucket||Is now in the Miscellaneous creative tab of vanilla Minecraft.|
|Clear Water Bucket||Is now in the Miscellaneous creative tab of vanilla Minecraft.|
|Gravitator||No longer inflicts Jump Boost.|
Fall damage reduction changed.
|Guardians Eye||Renamed to Guardian's Eye.|
|Runes (all)||All runes have gotten new crafting recipes, which look similar to this:
The player can use Charged Runes instead of Unpowered Runes, which crafts 16 runes instead of 8.
|Toxic Waste Bucket||Is now in the Miscellaneous creative tab of vanilla Minecraft.|
The following items have been removed:
- Alluricorn Slab
- Blissard Slab
- Compeer Slab
- Construct of Servility Slab
- Cooked Candlefish
- Cooked Crimson Stripefish
- Cooked Dark Hatchetfish
- Cooked Fingerfish
- Cooked Golden Gullfish
- Cooked Limefish
- Cooked Pearl Stripefish
- Cooked Razorfish
- Cooked Rocketfish
- Cooked Turquoise Stripefish
- Corby Slab
- Craggy Slab
- Draggy Slab
- Ender Carrier Slab
- Fish Case
- Gnawer Slab
- Goofer Slab
- Healing Golem Slab
- Hellquin Slab
- Horntail Slab
- Mecha Cyclops Slab
- Mecha Skellox Slab
- Penguin Slab
- Plateosaur Slab
- Rammerhorn Slab
- Shaddy Slab
- Spikeback Slab
- Spraggy Slab
- Waggy Slab
The following items have been given an uncommon rarity:
- Ancient Ring
- Book of Shadows
- Boulder Dash
- Call Of The Drake
- Explosive Gems
- Explosive Idol
- Giant Crystal
- Gold Spring
- Guardians Eye
- Haunted Idol
- Heavy Boulder
- Hive Egg
- Mega Rune Stone
- Nethengeic Callstone
- Observing Eye
- Shroom Stone
- Staring Eye
- Troll Idol
- Vile Stone
|Guardians Sword||The tooltip text for the sword's charging ability has been changed to "Right click charge up with a Crystallite Stone".|
|Rock-Pick Sword||The Efficiency and Fortune enchantments can now be used on it.|
|Troll-Basher Axe||The Efficiency and Fortune enchantments can now be used on it.|
- The textures of the following swords have been changed:
- Greatblades now act like swords for most purposes ingame.
- This means that they can have sword enchantments and perform critical and sweep attacks.
|Noxious Greatblade||The duration of the poison is now based on attack cooldown.|
The time that the cloud spawned by Noxious Greatblade exists for has been doubled.
- Now uses the attack knockback attribute of the player.
- The Knockback enchantment is now applicable to mauls.
- All throwable weapons now have 3D models when thrown.
- All throwable weapons are now "semi-automatic".
- Gun recoil and firing has been changed.
- Quadrupled the fire rate of all guns, but damage has been reduced to keep DPS the same.
|Electinator||Electinator's ability now does .25 (×0.125) damage instead of 1 (×0.5).|
|Gardener||Has become more rare.|
Can now be obtained during the night.
|Predator||Has received a change.|
|Pulsator||Has received a change.|
|Purity Rifle||The amount of extra damage that can be done by Purity Rifle when the player has negative potion effects has been changed to 10% from 20%.|
Purity Rifle no longer gives extra damage for neutral potion effects.
|Rocker Rifle||Has received a change.|
|Shoe Flinger||Now will force any mob shot to wear Leather Boots, as long as the mob isn't already wearing boots.|
The following guns have been changed to be "semi-automatic":
- Wart Gun
- Dart Gun
- Ion Revolver
- Mint Magnum
- Nethenette Rifle
- Bayonette Rifle
- Aqua Magnum
- Hot Shot
- Heat Wave
- Coral Clogger
- Hunter's Rifle
- Nethengeic Slugger
- Precasian Slugger
- No longer inflict knockback.
- All snipers have been changed to be "semi-automatic".
- All cannons have been changed to be "semi-automatic".
- Attacking a player using a shield will now disable the other player's shield.
- Now inflict knockback on hit.
- Now do not make the player slower when used.
- The textures of the following blasters have been changed:
- Reduced the fire rate of all staves.
- Doubled the damage of staves that deal damage.
- Vulcanes are now tied to Rage.
- Players can only use a vulcane if they have enough Rage.
- The damage of every vulcane has been changed to 10 (×5).
- Multiple screen effects can now coexist at the same time.
- Screen effects now fade out instead of abruptly disappearing.
|Arcbeast||Has a new model.|
|Boneback||Has a new model.|
|Bugeye||Has a new model.|
|Bush Baby||Has a new model.|
|Chomper||Has a new model.|
|Corrupted Traveller||When the player has the Patchoulli mod, the player will recieve a custom Patchoulli Worn Book instead of the mod's Worn Book from a Corrupted Traveller.|
|Ice Giant||Has a new model.|
|Leafy Giant||Has a new model.|
|Muckopede||Has a new model.|
|Night Reaper||Has a new model.|
|Nightfly||Has a new model.|
|Omnilight||Has a new model.|
|Sand Giant||Has a new model.|
|Stone Giant||Has a new model.|
|Sysker||Has a new model.|
|Wood Giant||Has a new model.|
|Control||Now has a max level of 3.|
|Curse of Greed||Curse of Greed is now not obtainable from an enchanting table.|
|Sever||Now increases the damage dealt by critical attacks.|
The following enchantments have been removed:
The following structures have been removed:
- Rune Shrine (all)
|By The Books||No longer has a toast notification.|
The following advancements have been removed:
- Alchemy Mastery
- Anima Mastery
- Augury Mastery
- Butchery Mastery
- Creation Mastery
- Engineering Mastery
- Expedition Mastery
- Extraction Mastery
- Foraging Mastery
- Hauling Mastery
- Hunter Mastery
- Innervation Mastery
- Infusion Mastery
- Logging Mastery
- Runation Mastery
- True Alchemy Mastery
- True Anima Mastery
- True Augury Mastery
- True Butchery Mastery
- True Creation Mastery
- True Engineering Mastery
- True Expedition Mastery
- True Extraction Mastery
- True Foraging Mastery
- True Hauling Mastery
- True Hunter Mastery
- True Innervation Mastery
- True Infusion Mastery
- True Logging Mastery
- True Runation Mastery
|aoa||Can now be used to edit skill cycles.|
The tribute part of the command has been removed.
The following configuration options have been removed:
|Advent GUI||The Guides tab has been removed.|
New themes can now be added using resource packs.
- Some descriptions were changed.
- Fixed several greatblades not properly taking into account strength buffs for effects.
- Fixed an error caused by throwing Observing Eyes.
- Fixed some incorrect UV mappings on Iropole. (Github issue #2769)
- Fixed Undead Herald not selling Boreic Banners. (Github issue #2723)
- Fixed some Iro Passages not generating loot. (Github issue #2715)
- Fixed Ruined Teleporter Frames not generating with carved runes.
- Fixed the Worst. Farmer. Ever. advancement not being hidden. (Github issue #2766)
- Fixed an issue causing players on Java higher than 8 to not be able to play. (Github issue #2761)
- Fixed a crash related to occult block markers.
- Fixed a crash related to Occulent clones.
- Fixed MK having an incorrectly capitalised name. (Github issue #2473)
- Fixed RPG and Floro RPG not being properly capitalised. (Github issue #2817)
- Fixed energy projectiles going through grass and plants.
- Fixed Floro RPG having having the wrong firing rate.
- Fixed Missile Maker not recoiling properly.
- Fixed Rosidian Sword crashing servers. (Github issue #2837)
- Fixed strongerMobGriefing not being properly compatible with other mods.
- Fixed some guns not properly using recoil.
- Fixed entity attack animations breaking and not aligning with actual damage.
- Fixed guns not being able to be properly dual-wielded with brace.
- Fixed a typo in the command feedback for checking other player's xp.
- Fixed AoA fluid buckets stacking. (Github issue #2811)
- Fixed Mauls and Greatblades not utilising their reach properly. (Github issue #2872)
- Fixed Energy Cannon and Moon Cannon not performing knockback properly. (Github issue #2870)
- Fixed mauls not performing knockback properly. (Github issue #2871)
- Fixed Electinator also dealing magic damage to the original target.
- Fixed Heart Fruit crops giving the fruit when not fully grown. (Github issue #2790)
- Fixed Ancient Light, Archaic Light, Steel Light, and Vox Light requiring silk touch. (Github issue #2789)
- Fixed Shyre Cloud not rendering properly next to some blocks.
- Fixed stripped AoA log blocks not being flammable.
- Fixed AoA lamps not being as bright as they should be.
- Fixed a crash caused by Undead Troll. (Github issue #2853)
- Fixed Dustopian passive entities not spawning. (Github issue #2807)
- Fixed Cotton Candor dropping Voliant Hearts. (Github issue #2791)
- Fixed AoA bosses freezing their healthbar when set with NoAI.
- Fixed Rosite & Jade not generating in Lunalus. (Github issue #2809)
- Fixed an issue where if Tslat joined any dedicated server it could immediately crash.
- Fixed the Rainbow Grass variants having numbers in their names. (Github issue #2812)
- Fixed some outdated NPC dialogue. (Github suggestion #2793)
- Fixed Coralstone Maul using sticks instead of Limonite Rods. (Github issue #2803)