|Release date||11 December 2020|
|Previous version||3.3 |
3.4 is a major update released on 11 December 2020. The update ports the mod to the 1.15.2 version of Minecraft.
- 1 Additions
- 2 Changes
- 2.1 Skills
- 2.2 Resource Systems
- 2.3 Dimensions
- 2.4 Blocks
- 2.5 Items
- 2.6 Entities
- 2.7 Structures
- 2.8 Advancements
- 2.9 GUI
- 2.10 Commands
- 2.11 Configuration
- 2.12 Other
- 3 References
Additions[edit | edit source]
The mod has been ported to the 1.15.2 version of Minecraft.
Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Buttons for all wood types:
- Fence gates
- Pressure plates
- Pressure plates for all wood types:
- Achony Pressure Plate
- Bloodwood Pressure Plate
- Churry Pressure Plate
- Creep Pressure Plate
- Dawnwood Pressure Plate
- Hauntedwood Pressure Plate
- Irowood Pressure Plate
- Lucalus Pressure Plate
- Lunide Pressure Plate
- Runic Pressure Plate
- Shadow Pressure Plate
- Shyre Pressure Plate
- Stranglewood Pressure Plate
- Toxicwood Pressure Plate
- Abyssal Stone Slab
- Aromatic Stone Slab
- Baron Stone Slab
- Bright Rock Slab
- Coral Rock Slab
- Creep Stone Slab
- Crystallised Rock Slab
- Darkened Rock Slab
- Dense Stone Slab
- Fungal Rock Slab
- Greckon Stone Slab
- Hellstone Slab
- Irostone Slab
- Lelyetian Stone Slab
- Polluted Stone Slab
- Precasian Lower-Rock Slab
- Precasian Surface-Rock Slab
- Pressed Creep Stone Slab
- Primed Stone Slab
- Runic Stone Slab
- Weightless Stone Slab
- Abyssal Stone Stairs
- Aromatic Stone Stairs
- Baron Stone Stairs
- Bright Rock Stairs
- Coral Rock Stairs
- Creep Stone Stairs
- Crystallised Rock Stairs
- Darkened Rock Stairs
- Dense Stone Stairs
- Fungal Rock Stairs
- Greckon Stone Stairs
- Hellstone Stairs
- Irostone Stairs
- Lelyetian Stone Stairs
- Polluted Stone Stairs
- Precasian Lower-Rock Stairs
- Precasian Surface-Rock Stairs
- Pressed Creep Stone Stairs
- Primed Stone Stairs
- Runic Stone Stairs
- Weightless Stone Stairs
- Stripped logs and bark
- Added stripped logs and stripped bark for all logs added by the mod.
- Small pedastal-like blocks that display a model of a mob on top.
- Comes in the three variants.
- Can be changed with a spawn egg.
- Abyssal Stone Wall
- Aromatic Stone Wall
- Baron Bricks Wall
- Baron Stone Wall
- Black Mysterium Bricks Wall
- Bloodstone Bricks Wall
- Bright Rock Wall
- Coral Bricks Wall
- Coral Rock Wall
- Creep Stone Wall
- Creeponia Bricks Wall
- Crystallised Rock Wall
- Crystallite Bricks Wall
- Crystevia Bricks Wall
- Dark Bricks Wall
- Darkened Rock Wall
- Darkwash Bricks Wall
- Dense Stone Wall
- Fungal Rock Wall
- Gardencia Bricks Wall
- Greckon Bricks Wall
- Greckon Stone Wall
- Green Mysterium Bricks Wall
- Haunted Bricks Wall
- Hellstone Wall
- Intricate Ivory Wall
- Intricate Amethyst Ivory Wall
- Intricate Jade Ivory Wall
- Intricate Limonite Ivory Wall
- Intricate Rosite Ivory Wall
- Intricate Sapphire Ivory Wall
- Iro Dotted-Bricks Wall
- Iro Striped-Bricks Wall
- Irostone Wall
- Lelyetian Bricks Wall
- Lelyetian Stone Wall
- Lunar Bricks Wall
- Natural Ivory Wall
- Natural Amethyst Ivory Wall
- Natural Jade Ivory Wall
- Natural Limonite Ivory Wall
- Natural Rosite Ivory Wall
- Natural Sapphire Ivory Wall
- Ornate Ivory Wall
- Ornate Amethyst Ivory Wall
- Ornate Limonite Ivory Wall
- Ornate Jade Ivory Wall
- Ornate Rosite Ivory Wall
- Ornate Sapphire Ivory Wall
- Patterned Ivory Wall
- Patterned Amethyst Ivory Wall
- Patterned Jade Ivory Wall
- Patterned Limonite Ivory Wall
- Patterned Rosite Ivory Wall
- Patterned Sapphire Ivory Wall
- Polluted Stone Wall
- Precasian Lower-Rock Wall
- Precasian Surface-Rock Wall
- Pressed Creep Stone Wall
- Primed Stone Wall
- Rosidian Bricks Wall
- Runic Construct Bricks Wall
- Runic Stone Wall
- Skeletal Bricks Wall
- Weightless Stone Wall
- White Shyre Bricks Wall
- Whitewash Bricks Wall
- Yellow Shyre Bricks Wall
Items[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Added crossbows, based on the archerguns. The crossbows in-game are as follows:
Commands[edit | edit source]
- A single command that contains the functionality of the aoaevent/aoaevents, aoaskill/aoaskills, aoaportalreset, and aoawiki commands.
- It can also be used to edit the player's Resource Systems, Tribute, and even the player's health, hunger, and vanilla Minecraft experience.
Other[edit | edit source]
- A new buffet world generator option.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Skills[edit | edit source]
- The green/red sword icons that displayed above the head of a mob that required a hunter level are no longer present.
Resource Systems[edit | edit source]
- The icon for rage now turns red at 180 rage instead of 150.
Dimensions[edit | edit source]
- The Cycade Logs in Coniferon's room have been replaced with Jungle Wood (bark block).
- The Cycade Leaves in Coniferon's room have been replaced with Jungle Leaves.
- The dimension now has stars in its sky. A nonmoving moon and sun also appear as well.
- Removed the "Night falls on the world" and similar messages when the sun sets.
Blocks[edit | edit source]
- Many blocks added by the mod are now able to be waterlogged.
- All logs added by the mod (not counting Vox Log) can now be smelted into charcoal.
- All ores added by the mod can now be smelted in a blast furnace.
- The following table shows changes made to specific blocks. The sections following this one show general changes to blocks:
|Achony Gate||Renamed to Achony Fence Gate|
|Amethyst Block||Renamed to Block of Amethyst|
|Aqua Life Lamp||Renamed to Aqua Stained-Glass Lamp|
|Archaic Stream: Horizontal||Renamed to Archaic Stream|
|Archaic Stream: Horizontal (breakable)||Renamed to Archaic Stream|
|Archaic Stream: Vertical||Renamed to Archaic Stream|
|Archaic Stream: Vertical (breakable)||Renamed to Archaic Stream|
|Banners (all)||All banners now have two hitboxes: one in the top half and one on the bottom half.|
|Barathos Hellstone||Renamed to Hellstone|
|Baronyte Block||Renamed to Block of Baronyte|
|Black Life Lamp||Renamed to Black Stained-Glass Lamp|
|Blazium Block||Renamed to Block of Blazium|
|Bloodstone Block||Renamed to Block of Bloodstone|
|Bloodwood Gate||Renamed to Bloodwood Fence Gate|
|Blue Life Lamp||Renamed to Blue Stained-Glass Lamp|
|Borean Dirt||Renamed to Coral Soil|
|Borean Grass||Renamed to Coral Grass|
|Borean Stone||Renamed to Coral Rock|
|Brown Life Lamp||Renamed to Brown Stained-Glass Lamp|
|Celebulbs (green)||Id changed to |
Renamed to Green Celebulbs
|Celebulbs (stem)||Renamed to Celebulbs Stem|
|Celebulbs (yellow)||Id changed to |
Renamed to Yellow Celebulbs
|Celeve Dirt||Renamed to Celevian Dirt|
|Celeve Grass||Renamed to Celevian Grass|
|Celevians (blue)||Id changed to |
Renamed to Blue Celevians
|Celevians (purple)||Id changed to |
Renamed to Purple Celevians
|Celevians (red)||Id changed to |
Renamed to Red Celevians
|Celevians (white)||Id changed to |
Renamed to White Celevians
|Churry Gate||Renamed to Churry Fence Gate|
|Creep Gate||Renamed to Creep Fence Gate|
|Creep Grass||Id changed to |
Renamed to Creep Bush
|Crystallite Block||Renamed to Block of Crystallite|
|Crystevian Rock||Renamed to Crystallised Rock|
|Cyan Life Lamp||Renamed to Cyan Stained-Glass Lamp|
|Dark Grey Life Lamp||Renamed to Dark Grey Stained-Glass Lamp|
|Dawnwood Gate||Renamed to Dawnwood Fence Gate|
|Daylooms (blue)||Id changed to |
Renamed to Blue Daylooms
|Daylooms (pink)||Id changed to |
Renamed to Pink Daylooms
|Daylooms (yellow)||Id changed to |
Renamed to Yellow Daylooms
|Deep Rock||Renamed to Dense Stone|
|Dustopia Dirt||Renamed to Blackened Soil|
|Dustopia Grass||Renamed to Faded Grass|
|Dustopian Stone||Renamed to Darkened Rock|
|Elecanium Block||Renamed to Block of Elecanium|
|Emberstone Block||Renamed to Block of Emberstone|
|Gardencia Dirt||Renamed to Aromatic Dirt|
|Gardencia Grass||Renamed to Aromatic Grass|
|Gardencia Stone||Renamed to Aromatic Stone|
|Gemenyte Block||Renamed to Block of Gemenyte|
|Giant Snail Acid||Damage done when stepped on changed to 4 (×2).|
Slowness level changed to I.
|Green Life Lamp||Renamed to Green Stained-Glass Lamp|
|Grey Life Lamp||Renamed to Grey Stained-Glass Lamp|
|Hauntedwood Gate||Renamed to Hauntedwood Fence Gate|
|Haven Dirt||Renamed to Weightless Dirt|
|Haven Grass||Renamed to Weightless Grass|
|Haven Stone||Renamed to Weightless Stone|
|Havendales (blue)||Id changed to |
Renamed to Blue Havendales
|Havendales (blue stem)||Id changed to |
Renamed to Blue Havendales Stem
|Havendales (pink)||Id changed to |
Renamed to Pink Havendales
|Havendales (pink stem)||Id changed to |
Renamed to Pink Havendales Stem
|Havendales (yellow)||Id changed to |
Renamed to Yellow Havendales
|Havendales (yellow stem)||Id changed to |
Renamed to Yellow Havendales Stem
|High Precasia Stone||Renamed to Precasian Surface-Rock|
|Inverted Lelyetia Grass||Renamed to Inverted Lelyetian Grass|
|Inverted Lelyetian Weeds||Renamed to Lelyetian Weeds|
|Irowood Gate||Renamed to Irowood Fence Gate|
|Iro Grass||Renamed to Irograss|
|Iro Log||Renamed to Irolog|
|Iro Stone||Renamed to Irostone|
The ivory block variants have some new recipes. All patterned ivory variants can be made with their corresponding blocks in this shaped recipe:
All ornate ivory variants can be made with their corresponding blocks in this shaped recipe:
All intricate ivory variants can be made with their corresponding blocks in this shaped recipe:
|Jade Block||Renamed to Block of Jade|
|Jewelyte Block||Renamed to Block of Jewelyte|
|Lelyetia Bricks Slab||Renamed to Lelyetian Bricks Slab|
|Lelyetia Grass||Renamed to Lelyetian Grass|
|Lime Life Lamp||Renamed to Lime Stained-Glass Lamp|
|Limonite Block||Renamed to Block of Limonite|
|Low Precasia Stone||Renamed to Precasian Lower-Rock|
|Lucalus Gate||Renamed to Lucalus Fence Gate|
|Lunar Block||Renamed to Lunar Ingot Block|
|Lunide Gate||Renamed to Lunide Fence Gate|
|Lyon Block||Renamed to Block of Lyon|
|Magenta Life Lamp||Renamed to Magenta Stained-Glass Lamp|
|Mushroom||In 3.3.6, the crowns of the giant mushrooms of Mysterium were made out of two blocks: an outer mushroom block and an inner one. Both of these held the name "<color> Mushroom", with <color> being one of the colors of mushroom: Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple, or Orange.
In 3.4, the two blocks have been seemingly merged together, all of them taking the name "Mushroom Block", with no color prefix. The textures of the mushroom blocks can be changed by placing two of the same mushroom block color next to eat other; when one of these is removed, the other one's outer face will have been changed to an inner one. By default, the mushroom blocks in creative mode have their outer face on all 6 sides.
In 3.4, Silk Touch is now required to obtain the mushroom blocks in survival mode, breaking them without silk touch will drop nothing.
The "Black Mushroom" block in the Deeplands has also been changed, recieving all of the same changes that the Mysterium mushrooms did.
|Mushroom Stem||In 3.3.6, the stems of the giant mushrooms of Mysterium held the name "<color> Mushroom Stem", with <color> being one of the colors of mushroom: Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple, or Orange. In 3.4, they were all renamed to "Mushroom Stem", with no color prefix.
The top and bottom textures of the block were changed in 3.4, changing to the same texture as the side textures.
The "Black Mushroom Stem" block in the Deeplands has also been changed, recieving the same name change (from "Black Mushroom Stem" to "Mushroom Stem") that the Mysterium mushroom stems did, but its texture remained the same.
In 3.4, Silk Touch is now required to obtain all of the mushroom stems in survival mode (including the one from the Deeplands), breaking them without silk touch will drop nothing.
|Mysterium Black Bricks Slab||Renamed to Black Mysterium Bricks Slab|
|Mysterium Dirt||Renamed to Fungal Dirt|
|Mysterium Grass||Renamed to Fungal Grass|
|Mysterium Green Bricks Slab||Renamed to Green Mysterium Bricks Slab|
|Mysterium Stone||Renamed to Fungal Rock|
|Mystite Block||Renamed to Block of Mystite|
|Ocealites||Id changed to |
Renamed to Blue Ocealites
|Orange Life Lamp||Renamed to Orange Stained-Glass Lamp|
|Ornamyte Block||Renamed to Block of Ornamyte|
|Pink Life Lamp||Renamed to Pink Stained-Glass Lamp|
|Plant Stem||Renamed to Giant Plant Stem|
|Plant Stem (unbreakable)||Renamed to Giant Plant Stem|
|Precasia Grass||Renamed to Precasian Grass|
|Purple Life Lamp||Renamed to Purple Stained-Glass Lamp|
|Red Life Lamp||Renamed to Red Stained-Glass Lamp|
|Rosite Block||Renamed to Block of Rosite|
|Runic Brick||Renamed to Runic Stone|
|Runic Gate||Renamed to Runic Fence Gate|
|Sapphire Block||Renamed to Block of Sapphire|
|Shadow Gate||Renamed to Shadow Fence Gate|
|Shyre Gate||Renamed to Shyre Fence Gate|
|Shyre Grass||Renamed to Bright Grass|
|Shyre Rock||Renamed to Bright Rock|
|Shyre Wall Slab (white)||Renamed to White Shyre Bricks Slab|
|Shyre Wall Slab (yellow)||Renamed to Yellow Shyre Bricks Slab|
|Shyregem Block||Renamed to Block of Shyregem|
|Shyregem Ore||Now has its own config option, rather than sharing one with shyrestone ore.|
|Shyrestone Block||Renamed to Block of Shyrestone|
|Shyrestone Ore||Now has its own config option, rather than sharing one with shyregem ore.|
|Stranglewood Gate||Renamed to Stranglewood Fence Gate|
|Toxicwood Gate||Renamed to Toxicwood Fence Gate|
|Toxic Dirt||Renamed to Polluted Soil|
|Toxic Grass||Renamed to Polluted Grass|
|Toxic Stone||Renamed to Polluted Stone|
|Unstable Stone||Renamed to Pressed Creep Stone|
|Varsium Block||Renamed to Block of Varsium|
|Vox Log||The player can now enter the inside hollow part of the vox log. This includes crawling through the log.|
|White Life Lamp||Renamed to White Stained-Glass Lamp|
|Yellow Life Lamp||Renamed to Yellow Stained-Glass Lamp|
- Removed blocks
- The following blocks have been removed:
- Ancient Altar
- Ascension Shrine
- Carved Rune of Empowering
- Carved Rune of Focus
- Coloured Bricks (all colors)
- Cycade Leaves
- Cycade Log
- Cycade Stairs
- Cycade Slab
- Cycade Fence
- Cycade Fence Gate
- Deeplands Trap (all variants)
- Filtration System
- Iro Brick (trap)
- Recreation Station
- Rockrider Shrine
- All mob spawners added by the mod.
- All grey, gold, and ornate statues.
- Texture changes
- The following blocks have texture changes:
Items[edit | edit source]
- All raw food items can now be smelted in a smoker and campfire (from vanilla Minecraft).
- The following table shows changes made to specific items. The sections following this one show general changes to items:
|Crystal Box||Can now be opened by using (right-clicking) them in general rather than using (right-clicking) them against a block.|
|Return Crystal||Tooltip text changed to "Return to the beginning".
It can no longer be eaten outside of Immortallis. Attempting to do so will make the item bob up and down in the player's hands and nothing else will happen. The chat message for trying to use a return crystal outside of immortallis has been removed.
|Rosidons||Can now be eaten in creative mode.|
- ID changes
- The following id changes occurred:
|Mega Rune Fragment (blue)|
|Mega Rune Fragment (green)|
|Mega Rune Fragment (red)|
|Mega Rune Fragment (yellow)|
|Music Disc (caverns)|
|Music Disc (outlaw)|
|Vulcane Augment: Battle|
|Vulcane Augment: Equality|
|Vulcane Augment: Fire|
|Vulcane Augment: Impairment|
|Vulcane Augment: Poison|
|Vulcane Augment: Power|
|Vulcane Augment: Wither|
- Removed items
- Removed the following items:
- Renamed items
- The following name changes occurred:
- Texture changes
- The following items received texture changes:
Tools[edit | edit source]
Pickaxes[edit | edit source]
- The range of extra items dropped when using gemcracker has been changed to: a range of 1 extra item to exactly double more items (e.g.: an ore that drops 10 items will drop 1-10 extra items).
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Swords[edit | edit source]
Greatblades[edit | edit source]
- The abilities now require the attack cooldown to be 85% complete.
- Texture changes
Bows[edit | edit source]
- All bows in the mod now consume vanilla arrows and tipped arrows instead of holly arrows/tipped arrows.
Archerguns[edit | edit source]
- All archerguns are removed, replaced with crossbows.
Guns[edit | edit source]
- Heat Wave's damage was changed from 23.5 (×11.75) to 22 (×11).
Cannons[edit | edit source]
- The texture of Clowno-Pulse was changed slightly.
Entities[edit | edit source]
- Mob Attributes were removed.
- No longer heals itself.
- Changed the id to
- Getting a Radiant Power Stone from a Radiant Pixon now gives 950 xp.
- Now place facing towards the player.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Most trading NPCs have their GUI changed to resemble the villager trading GUI in Minecraft 1.14+.
- No longer has a chance to spawn in vanilla villages.
- The holly arrow trade has been removed.
- Replaced the glowing holly arrow trade with an identical trade using vanilla spectral arrows.
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- All bosses have new boss bar textures.
- Renaming a boss with a name tag will now change the name on the boss bar.
Structures[edit | edit source]
- Structures that had custom spawners added by the mod now generate with vanilla spawners instead of the mod's custom ones.
- The cycade leaves in the structure have been replaced with stranglewood leaves.
- The cycade logs in the structure have been replaced with stranglewood logs.
- The structure now generates on the ground.
- The cycade logs have been replaced with stranglewood logs.
- No longer has a chance to generate under villages.
Advancements[edit | edit source]
- Renamed to Lightspeed.
- Is no longer hidden.
- The icon has been changed to the Mecha Crossbow.
- The player must now obtain the mecha crossbow in order to get the advancement, instead of Mecha Archergun.
- The icon has been changed to the Coral Crossbow.
- The player must now obtain the coral crossbow in order to get the advancement, instead of Coral Archergun.
GUI[edit | edit source]
- The player tab has been renamed to 'Stats'.
- The text color of the tab names has been changed.
- Mobs in the bestiary and the mob that replaces the player model now face a different direction (they face forward).
Commands[edit | edit source]
aoawikihave been removed, with their functionalities merged into the
aoastructurehas been removed. Unlike the other removed commands, this one does not have an equivalent built into the
Configuration[edit | edit source]
- The setup of the mod's config files has changed. There are now three files, with a majority of the config's options split between the three:
aoa3-client.toml- stored in the config folder in the Minecraft directory.
aoa3-common.toml- stored in the config folder in the Minecraft directory.
aoa3-server.toml- stored in the serverconfig folder in the folder for one's Minecraft world in the Minecraft directory.
- It is no longer possible to configure dimension ids.
- The configuration of structure generation rate has been changed. Players now input a decimal value.
- The configuration of event occurrence rate has been changed. Players now input a decimal value.
Other[edit | edit source]
- A recipe for an item is now added to the recipe book when the player obtains an ingredient used to make the item.
References[edit | edit source]
- The changelog is a txt file that comes with 3.4 Snapshot 1 when downloaded.