This page is a W.I.P.
|Release date||7 August 2020|
3.3.3 is a minor update.
- Battle Rage
- In order to get a critical hit, the player must now have a minimum of 51 Battle Rage.
- Changed the textures of the following blocks:
- Clown Banner
- Creepoid Banner
- Deep Banner
- Erebon Banner
- Luxon Banner
- Pluton Banner
- Selyan Banner
- Shadow Banner
- Shyre Banner
- Void Banner
- Changed the textures of the following items:
- Changed Selyan Scythe's tooltip from "Heals Half a Heart Per Hit" to "Heals up to Half a Heart Per Hit".
- Tidal Greatblade now requires a cooldown of 95% to do its ability, as opposed to its previous 75%.
- Changed Underworld Greatblade's tooltip from "Deals Additional Damage to Undead Enemies" to "Deals Additional Damage to Undead Creatures".
- Vulcammer Maul now requires a cooldown of 85% to do its ability, as opposed to its previous 75%.
- Changed the texture of the following cannons:
- Renamed Color Cannon to "Colour Cannon".
- Changed the texture of the following staves:
- Renamed to "Colour, Clarity, Cut, Carat".
- Changed the texture of the Jungle theme.
- Removed the following tip: "Some mobs may pull at you. Crouch to block them."
- The sentence "If you get lucky, you may even find a way to get to Lunalus, and you can begin to plot your violent revenge from there." has been removed from the Lunar Invasion guide.
Third-Party Mod Integration
- Tinker's Construct
- Smelting Chargers in a smeltery now gives twice the material.
- Hightlighted ores from the Occult pickaxe are bugged on the underside (Issue 1766)
- "Oops.." advancement (Issue 1762)
- Some names are misspelled/inconsistently spelled in their advancement descriptions (Issue 1739)
- When trying to put put down a tablet that you do not have enough Soul Power to use, the toast notification displays twice (Issue 1738)
- Cyclone can't fire (Issue 1734)
- Typo in Barathos(?) and Precasia portal messages (Issue 1729)
- The "(?)" is a part of the post title.
- Ghostly Charger is not semi-transparent like it's supposed to be (Issue 1722)
- Spectral Archergun requires and consumes holly arrows (Issue 1714)
- Abyssal Lottoman uses its Overworld counterpart's skin instead of its own (Issue 1710)
- Changing boss health with commands can cause the boss bar to glitch (Issue 1707)
- King bambambam's little bams drop loot if unloaded (Issue 1701)
- Crash when shooting Ender Dragon with shotgun. (Issue 1695)
- Torn Cloth Fletching unobtainable (Issue 1669)
- 'Should be a mechanic' advancement (Issue 1667)
- Archerguns and all the bullet damage weapons still require ammo in creative (Issue 1658)
Version 3.3.3 is known to have the following notable bugs:
- Attempting to launch the game on a dedicated server causes a crash. This was fixed in 3.3.4.