|Release date||7th June 2020|
3.3.1 is a minor update.
- Added Thaumcraft traits for blue and pink Daylooms.
- Fixed Vulcanes not being repairable by combining two in a crafting grid.
- Fixed the Air Blade modifier being able to be added to non-broadsword tools.
- Fixed the Ethereal Miner Tinkers Trait not working on Dragon Eggs.
- Changed Fungal Armour's effect to activate consistently with its piece effect.
- Adjusted Shik's loot table slightly.
- Stoped Shik despawning naturally.
- Added levels to the re-added skills overlay.
- Corrected the skills gui render position based on various conditions of the resources gui.
- Updated the Screen Elements and Soul Scurry guides to updated information.
- Fixed Meganeuropsis not using its own loot table.
- Fixed Shik spawning on the roof of Deeplands.
- Fixed Shik using the wrong hurt sound.
- Fixed Divine Station duplicating items.
- Fixed Water Balloon Bomber placing water in dimensions it shouldn't be.
- Fixed Primal Sword giving damage boosts to other items.
- Fixed Gem Bag not counting item uses for statistics.
- Fixed Emberstone Pickaxe not giving smelting xp.
- Fixed inconsistent pluralising in Shik's bestiary entry.
- Fixed guides not loading properly.
- Fixed worn book not loading properly.
- Fixed the Toggle Skills Display key not having the right name in the options menu.
- Fixed some minor grammatical errors in Tinkers Construct trait descriptions.
- Fixed Crystallite Ore's Thaumcraft traits not being applied due to it overwriting Crystallite.
- Fixed a grammatical error in Bugeye's bestiary entry.
- Fixed a crash occurring when running IndustrialCraft2.
- Fixed various sources of tribute working during the night.