|Release date||6 February 2020|
3.2.4 is a minor update.
- Added a recipe for Shadonantium.
- Added a recipe for Emberium.
- Added a recipe for Skeletanium.
- Added recipes for most lamp blocks.
- Crops that don't have a seed version now will have a chance to drop additional crops when harvested instead of seeds.
- Breaking a crop block will now give a higher average yield than right-click harvesting.
- Adjusted output of Mineralization station for most minerals.
- Changed Rosidian Archergun's chance to heal to 1/8.
- Reduced Horizon Maul's levitation time to 1.75 seconds.
- Gave Energistic Tools a hard cap of 2000 stored energy.
- Added Bloodstone, Crystallite, Ornamyte, Jewelyte, and Gemenyte to Shiny Boxes.
- Gave Shiny Boxes a better chance to drop non-overworld ingots if the player has luck.
- Added Nature Melon Slice to Gardencia, Garden Castle, and Floro Castle drop tables.
- Removed Primordial Skull trade from Primordial Merchant.
- Removed Bane's teleport ability.
- Halved the chance of Coniferon's poison ability occuring.
- Removed Coniferon's teleport ability.
- Removed Goldorth's teleport ability.
- Removed Horon's teleport ability.
- Removed Hydrolisk's teleport ability.
- Removed Kajaros' teleport ability.
- Removed Okazor's teleport ability.
- Removed Rockrider's teleport ability.
- Increased Gorb Arms Dealer's grenade trade to 5 grenades.
- Increased drop rate of Commander Armour from Rune Templars.
- Changed Metalloid's trades.
- Changed Naturalist's trades.
- Retextured God's Greatblade.
- Retextured Primordial Greatblade.
- Retextured Shroomus Sword.
- Retextured Baron Greatblade.
- Retextured Underworld Greatblade.
- Changed Amethyst Ore gen height to 14-30.
- Changed Rosite Ore gen height to 17-47.
- Changed Limonite Ore gen height to 8-67.
- Changed Runium Ore gen height to 5-132.
- Changed Jade Ore gen height to 7-19.
- Changed Sapphire Ore gen height to 4-11.
- Increased Emberstone Ore max veins per chunk to 6.
- Changed Emberstone Ore gen height to 5-124.
- Added a saving function for Intervention and Necro Armour items saved through death. This prevents the player losing the items if the player dies but doesn't respawn before the server restarts.
- Re-ordered skill master trades to look a bit better.
- Added Fire Lamps to Nethengeic Pit.
- Fixed Construct of Servility Slab's recipe being wrong.
- Fixed Mineralization Station not converting Rosite Ingots.
- Fixed Purity Armour applying its set effect regardless of the number of pieces worn.
- Fixed soul tablets still consuming soul power to place even if an entity is blocking its placement.
- Fixed Predatious Armour not dealing reflected melee damage.
- Fixed Nethengeic Armour's set effect invisibly overriding its per-piece effect.
- Fixed Achelos Helmet's description not being correct.
- Fixed Radiant Pixon only giving 40xp when harvested.
- Fixed Yeti not dropping its fingernails when killed correctly.
- Fixed Rammerhead's mouth being cut in half.
- Fixed Runicorn Rider's head detaching while moving.
- Fixed a bug causing dimensional lottomen to not spawn properly (or at all).
- Fixed the Ancient Cavern bosses not dropping loot.
- Fixed being able to hit riding entities with greatblades or mauls.
- Fixed environmental damage handling incorrectly for various items & mobs.
- Removed severely outdated translation files until they are updated further.
- Fixed the armour system counting a full set as an additional armour piece for per-piece armour effects.
- Fixed a crash that can occur in the Advent GUI when another mod incorrectly registers an entity.
- Fixed numerous loot tables dropping the wrong variant of an item due to an invalid data entry in the loot table json.
- Fixed ore vein max-ore-per-vein undergenerating by 1 block.
- Fixed numerous armour pieces having an extra texture when on armour stands.
- Fixed a bug where dying then restarting the server resets any level above 100 to 100.
- Fixed Crystallite & Bloodstone ores not being smeltable.
- Fixed yet another issue with Elder Guardian's drop table.
- Fixed Crystevia gemstone ores not being smeltable.