|Release date||26 January 2020|
3.2.3 is a minor update.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
- Added a recipe for Knight Armor.
Third-Party Compatibility[edit | edit source]
- Added third-party-compatibility for the Enchantment Descriptions mod.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- Reduced Spectral Archergun's damage to 6.5 (×3.25)
- Reduced Crystal Greatblade's AoE damage depending on the attack cooldown.
Entities[edit | edit source]
- Made trading NPCs more common.
Enchantments[edit | edit source]
- Adjusted Intervention to only have a 20% chance to remove itself when activated.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Disabled Rockrider's boulder spawning in Haven.
- Stopped spectators from being able to attack with greatblades or mauls.
- Removed support for attacking using a greatblade or maul with keyboard keys due to conflicts.
- Added the mod's id as a prefix to enchantment names to prevent conflicts with other mods.
- Lowered default spawn modifier of hostile mobs to 0.3.
- Added a catch to prevent getting stuck in a portal loop at a dead-end dimension run.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Runic Greatblade dealing more damage than it should.
- Fixed Skellox and Irkling not spawning during full moons.
- Fixed a bug causing Web Reapers to crash dedicated servers.
- Fixed a bug causing traders to not spawn in certain dimensions based on their light levels.
- Fixed issue where sometimes melee attacks would fail to hit.
- Fixed Pixons not giving Luxon tribute when harvested.
References[edit | edit source]