|Release date||17 January 2020|
3.2.1 is a minor update.
- Added the 'Mob Spawnrate Modifier' config option in the Entity Config. This allows for better fine-tuning of all AoA mob spawns.
- Added a check to prevent crashes when AoA mobs spawn above Y=255
- Runic Sword
- Damage changed to 17.5 (×8.75) damage.
- Rate to obtain has been made rarer. (From 1/500 to 1/2000)
- Phantasm Armor
- The level of Luck given by the armor has been lowered by 1.
- Portal Master
- Is no longer a tradeable NPC
- Zal Grocer
- Replaced previous trades with new ones
- Realm Travel Ticket
- Is no longer required to access Runandor
- Fixed a bug where Elder Guardians dropped too many items per kill.
- Fixed a bug where Voxxulon dropped a potion instead of a splash potion.
- Fixed a bug where the Guardian Sword would crash the game.
- Fixed a bug where Happy Haunter and Haunter's Rifle had the same stats.
- Fixed a bug where Heat Wave still had its ability from before 3.2, despite the tooltip.
- Fixed a bug where the Store Vox Crate and Lotto Vox Crate drop themselves when the player spawns their respective NPCs.
- Fixed a bug where the Iominator's recipe was missing.
- Fixed a bug where Mecha Staff would print info to the console.
- Fixed a bug where ruined teleporter frames would not naturally generate.
- Fixed a bug where the Butchery guide mentions the Blood Accumulator.