|Release date||19 May 2019|
3.1.2 is a semi-major update that was released on the 19th May 2019. It added the Bestiary and fixed bugs.
Added all ore blocks to the ore dictionary. This should enable passive compatibility with any ore/smelting mod (like tinkers)
- Added guides pages for each of the overworld events
- Added the bestiary tab. Kill AoA creatures to unlock their entry in the bestiary, giving access to little bits of lore and their stats
- Added configurable positions and layouts for the resources gui.
- Choose between any of the four corners of the screen, and whether you'd prefer horizontal or vertical display.
- Added a configuration gui for all config options in the mod (accessible through the mods menu)
- Added an extraction guide
Added 3 new advancements:
- 'My Precious' advancement
- 'Immovable Object' advancement
- 'The Almighty Touch' advancement
Added halos. These are special floaty-things that sit nicely above your head and give off a pretty glow. They are reserved for people of stature within AoA.
- Currently, halos are available for: Donators, Super Donators, Active Wiki Editors.
- Removed xp required from player tab when max level reached
- Increased granularity of resources icons, cleaned up their rendering quite a lot
- Changed up the config options for the resource gui - allows more default customisation
- If the TopRight option is used, the resource gui will now automatically lower when potion effects are present
- Improved culling in the guides tab.
- Changed download link in help tab to go to the chinese wiki (i.e. 下载) if on a chinese language
- Stopped boss health bars from appearing when bosses are renderer outside of the world
- Players can now close the advent main gui with the same button they used to open it
- Re-implemented XP Particles. Now with a new look that makes it easier to see, and will also help indicate when you get a level up
- Changed cannonball recipe to shaped
- Corrected name of Haunter Rifle Totem
- Removed unholster time for thrown weapons
- Renamed coloured crystal ores to gemstone ores, fixed them dropping crystals instead of gemstones
- Removed luminosity from crystevia crystal blocks.
- Added charger shank drop to sea chargers
- Swapped event requirements for Terrestrial and Irkling
- Removed obulon drop from Irkling, gave it moonstone and soul banner drops
- Stopped Scrubbies inexplicably attacking villagers
- Adjusted Zal Grocer 64 steak trade to make sense.
- Adjusted Lottoman gem bag trade to make sense.
- Corrected missing bow immunity for Pinchers
- Made bloodlusts no longer collide with other entities
- Cleaned up the energy resource icon
- Cleaned up the expedition skill icon
- Cleaned up the runation skill icon
- Replaced goofy shovel and soulstone shovel textures so they look like shovels
- Replaced Supremacy Sword texture
- Removed legacy checks for old config entries. With the creation of the config gui.
- Mobs will no longer spawn on 'smooth' stone variants (andesite smooth, etc)
- The jar file is now signed
- The mod will now require a minimum of Forge 184.108.40.20668.
- Fixed being able to set unusual amounts of xp and levels with /aoaskill (Github issue #616)
- Fixed issue causing weird lighting issues when mobs with special properties are nearby
- Fixed up loose gl pointer when rendering transparent mobs
- Fixed incorrectly swapped baron armour descriptions
- Fixed 'staffs' in runation armour description
- Fixed runic armour incorrectly stating it gives a 5-heart shield
- Fixed holly top crop texture not appearing correctly (Github issue #218)
- Fixed issue where skeletal and necro armour didn't have textures on the bottom of the player's feet
- Fixed withering lottomen not spawning
- Fixed spawn rate of sasquatch
- Fixed Elusive spawning in weird locations
- Fixed Spearmint Slug dropping red candy instead of green (Github issue #655)
- Fixed crystal extension shrine only giving 1 essence per crystal
- Fixed dirt blocks not taking shovels into account when being broken (Github issue #627)
- Fixed mending table causing issues when placing blocks on it
- Fixed very high levels of recharge causing weird energy levels
- Fixed blasters sometimes lowering durability during charge time
- Fixed being able to fire blasters after the item should normally have disappeared
- Fixed Elecanyte armour not properly checking for physical damage (Github issue #644)
- Fixed Exoplate armour not properly checking for physical damage (Github issue #644)
- Fixed Hydroplate armour crashing the game (Github issue #651)
- Fixed mecha skellox slab only giving 4000 xp on sacrifice
- Fixed archaic armour not checking for cooldowns
- Fixed archaic armour not working on flying mobs
- Fixed candlefire sword doing more damage than it states (Github issue #638)
- Fixed bug where clicking above the guides tab while scrolled down caused a window to open
- Fixed guides tab not changing language with the rest of MC without a restart