|Release date||24 June 2022|
1.19-3.6.7 is the third version released for 1.19.
- The Nowhere dimension has been readded.
Third-Party Mod Integration
|Green Manure Seeds||Can now be used in a composter.|
|Ornamyte Pickaxe||The tooltip was updated to reflect the tool's new ability.|
|Bush Baby||Movement speed was changed from 0.329 to 0.34.|
Melee damage on Normal difficulty was changed from 2 (×1) to 4 (×2).
Bush Babies that are spawned by the Leafy Giant now no longer take reduced fall damage.
|Ice Giant||Now inflicts anybody that attacks it with the same Freezing effect as standing in Powdered Snow.|
|Wood Giant||Now drops charcoal instead of its wooden blocks if killed while on fire.|
No longer drops Stripped Acacia Logs.
Wood Giants will now lose their bark and inflict Bleeding 100% of the time when they are attacked.
The time it takes for a Wood Giant to regrow its bark and heal itself has been increased to 30 seconds, or 35 seconds if hit with a tool that is the correct tool for breaking Oak Logs.
When a Wood Giant loses some of its bark, it now releases particles.
|Bleeding||If one has the maximum possible level of Bleeding, getting inflicted with Bleeding again will no longer cause the Bleeding level to reset to Bleeding I.|
The amount of damage by Bleeding over time has been decreased.
- Advent of Ascension now requires the Geckolib mob to be installed separately in order to function.
- The minimum Forge version needed to play the mod was changed to 41.0.45.
- Loot that the mod adds to vanilla Minecraft Overworld chests can now generate in the chests of Ancient Cities.
- Fixed Stone Giant and Leafy Giant not spawning.
- Fixed an unhandled locale entry issue with bleeding. (Github issue #3273)
- Fixed a crash from toast rendering. (Github issue #3272)